Our Kingfisher room is beautifully set out in various work areas including science and discovery, literacy, maths, creative art and computer smart board area. Each day your child chooses from activities and engages with teacher led activities that develop their self-confidence and build their skills that prepare them for their transition to their next school.
Your unique child’s educational programme will include engaging activities and experiences such as:
- Phonics (method for teaching reading and writing)
- Computer & information and communications technology (ICT) skills with our state of the art technology.
- Physical development
- Personal, social & emotional skills
- Arts and design
- Thinking and intellectual development
- Discovering the world around them